Longevity Movement Practice
This practice incorporates a series of techniques from ancient eastern traditions that have been used for thousands of years to achieve optimal health and an uplifted state of mental, emotional, and spiritual well being. It is an ideal practice for the morning to set yourself up to be calm, centered, and energized throughout your day.
Benefits may include:
- Improve Digestion
- Activate immune system
- Improve mental clarity & focus
- Elevate energy level
- Reduce anxiety
- Stay centered and calm
Introduction & Instruction
Guidelines for Practice:
- Practice on an empty stomach
- Do not practice Uddiyana Bhanda while pregnant or menstruating
- Listen to your own body and don't continue any exercizes that you feel will strain or harm your body in any way.
- Instructions in these videos are not medical advice. Always defer to your healthcare practitioners before starting a new healthcare routine.